Change Intelligence (CQ) Virtual Certification Workshop
Registration ends January 22
CQ is a Skill You Can Develop to Become a Better Change Leader.
Having gone through a sizable merger and facing system-wide change, the CQ process helps me as a CEO and my senior management team identify issues on how to lead our organization
Peter Bergman, President and CEO, Sisters of Charity Hospital, Catholic Health System
If you are looking for ``a new way`` to get results, CQ is the tool for you!
What is the CQ/Change Intelligence Certification Process?
CQ Certification equips participants with strategies and tools that go beyond information to insight; that are immediately accessible, applicable, and actionable on the job; and that can be used with the change agents you coach, teams you facilitate, and organizations you lead.
Your CQ Certification Process includes:
- Seven 90-minute live, highly interactive CQ Certification Webinars facilitated by Dr. Barbara Trautlein, creator
of the CQ System
- Self-study modules in between the webinars so you can apply your learning right away
- A CQ Toolkit complete with reproducible action planning, coaching, training, and meeting facilitation materials
- The online CQ/Change Intelligence Assessment and report
customized for you, and access to purchase the CQ Assessment
at a discounted price available only to certified professionals
- The 250-page book Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks and access to purchase the books at a discounted price available only to certified professionals
- Complementary access to CQ Community of Practice webinars, Q&A sessions, and private discussion groups to share change
intelligent best practices, case studies, and research
- Leaders at any level who want to manage change with more competence and confidence, and less stress and frustration
- Project, program, and portfolio managers charged with leading change teams toward successful and sustainable results
- Change management professionals, coaches, and consultants who want to bolster their capacity to lead organizations through mission-critical transformations
- Coaches and trainers seeking a new, leading edge tool for their change management and leadership development toolkit
The CQ Certification Program is ideally suited for:
CQ Certification gives you credentials that will set you apart among your peers and equips you with the change intelligence you need to make sustainable impact.
Change Intelligence provides a clear roadmap for developing change leadership organization-wide using proven case studies on building bench strength from the executive to the shop floor and equipping change leaders.
Dick Teets, Executive Vice President for Steelmaking and President and Chief Operating Officer for Steel Operations, Steel Dynamics, Incorporated
What We’ll Cover During the
Seven-Session Virtual Certification Process:
- Learn how to interpret, debrief, and fully utilize the
CQ/Change Intelligence Assessment
- Participate in interactive exercises to experience how
Change Intelligence helps tackle tough change challenges
- Explore real-life case studies to take a deep dive into how CQ
can help you coach leaders, facilitate teams,
and transform organizations
- Create action plans to build individual change capacity
(including your own!), powerfully launch new project teams,
turn-around struggling initiatives, and sustain change
for the long term
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today!
The real-life case studies, interactive exercises, individual coaching and group facilitation action plans provided me a ton of value – way beyond what’s in the book, and way more than I expected! I began using the new tools the very next day with my clients. They ‘got’ the simple yet powerful process right away, and within a month we’re seeing amazing results!
P.D., Executive Coach, CQ Certified Professional
- Seven, 90-minute live webinars on specified Fridays from
1-2:30 p.m. CST / UTC-6 from January 29-March 12, 2021, (if you can’t attend
a session live, don’t worry – each will be recorded and available for 30 days
for your review!)
- January 29
Change Intelligence Defined: Overview of the CQ System and YOUR CQ
- February 5 (please note this is a Thursday)
The Seven Change Leader Styles: Influencing for Impact and Commitment
- February 12
The CQ Assessment: Administration, Interpretation, and Research Results from Around the Globe
- February 19
CQ Case Studies – Applying CQ to Coach Individuals and Lead Teams
- February 26
CQ for Organizations, CQ and the Stages of the Change Lifecycle, and CQ and the
Phases of Human Reactions to Change
- March 5
Facilitating CQ Learning Events and Integrating CQ as a Complement to Other Change Management Methodologies and Leadership Assessment Tools
- March 12
Making the Most of Your CQ Certification and Open Q&A
- In addition to webinar sessions, please allow for up to two hours per week to complete self-study materials
The following is required to complete CQ Certification:
- Participate in each webinar (or watch the recording if you can’t make the live session).
- Completion of prework for each session.
- A brief certification exam.
- A signed copy of the CQ Certification Agreement.
- Payment in full.
Leaders who get CQ get results.
Consultants and coaches who get CQ get results for their clients, teams, and organizations.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.