Change Intelligence (CQ) Virtual Certification Workshop
Early Bird Pricing Discount ends March 29
and Registration ends May 28
CQ is a Skill You Can Develop to Become a Better Change Leader.
Approved for CEUs/PDUs by the ACMP, HRCI, ICF, PMI® SHRM!
Effectively managing change is critical to career success,
not to mention the health of your entire organization.
As a leader, you may have asked yourself:
- What if you could dramatically increase the probability that your change initiatives will succeed, that your people will buy-into changes, and that your organization will obtain a return-on-investment?
- What if you could teach yourself, your team members or your clients to become better change agents?
- What if you could stop struggling with the rotating “Program of the Month”, and see the changes your organization needs to make to survive and thrive actually take root?
Now you have an opportunity to become a subject matter expert in a powerful new system that will enable you to boost your own Change Intelligence as well as the CQ of those you lead, coach, and support!
Having gone through a sizable merger and facing system-wide change, the CQ process helps me as a CEO and my senior management team identify issues on how to lead our organization
Peter Bergman, President and CEO, Sisters of Charity Hospital, Catholic Health System
If you are looking for ``a new way`` to get results, CQ is the tool for you!
What is the CQ/Change Intelligence Certification Process?
CQ Certification equips participants with strategies and tools that go beyond information to insight; that are immediately accessible, applicable, and actionable on the job; and that can be used with the change agents you coach, teams you facilitate, and organizations you lead.
Your CQ Certification Process includes:
- Seven 90-minute live, highly interactive CQ Certification Webinars facilitated by Dr. Barbara Trautlein, creator of the CQ System
- Self-study modules in between the webinars so you can apply your learning right away
- A CQ Toolkit complete with reproducible action planning, coaching, training, and meeting facilitation materials
- The online CQ/Change Intelligence Assessment and report customized for you, and access to purchase the CQ Assessment at a discounted price available only to certified professionals
- The 250-page book Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks and access to purchase the books at a discounted price available only to certified professionals
- Complementary access to CQ Community of Practice webinars, Q&A sessions, and private discussion groups to share change intelligent best practices, case studies, and research
- Leaders at any level who want to manage change with more competence and confidence, and less stress and frustration
- Project, program, and portfolio managers charged with leading change teams toward successful and sustainable results
- Change management professionals, coaches, and consultants who want to bolster their capacity to lead organizations through mission-critical transformations
- Coaches and trainers seeking a new, leading edge tool for their change management and leadership development toolkit
The CQ Certification Program is ideally suited for:
CQ Certification gives you credentials that will set you apart among your peers and equips you with the change intelligence you need to make sustainable impact.
Change Intelligence provides a clear roadmap for developing change leadership organization-wide using proven case studies on building bench strength from the executive to the shop floor and equipping change leaders.
Dick Teets, Executive Vice President for Steelmaking and President and Chief Operating Officer for Steel Operations, Steel Dynamics, Incorporated
What We’ll Cover During the
Seven-Session Virtual Certification Process:
- Learn how to interpret, debrief, and fully utilize the CQ/Change Intelligence Assessment
- Participate in interactive exercises to experience how Change Intelligence helps tackle tough change challenges
- Explore real-life case studies to take a deep dive into how CQ can help you coach leaders, facilitate teams, and transform organizations
- Create action plans to build individual change capacity (including your own!), powerfully launch new project teams, turn-around struggling initiatives, and sustain change for the long term
Space is limited. Reserve your seat today!
The real-life case studies, interactive exercises, individual coaching and group facilitation action plans provided me a ton of value – way beyond what’s in the book, and way more than I expected! I began using the new tools the very next day with my clients. They ‘got’ the simple yet powerful process right away, and within a month we’re seeing amazing results!
P.D., Executive Coach, CQ Certified Professional
- Early bird discount of $500 ends March 29! Through March 29 the investment is only $1495; beginning March 30 the investment is $1995; registration ends May 28.
- Contact email@example.com for discounts for groups.
- Ask us about private workshops to certify your team at your facility!
- Seven, 90-minute live webinars on specified Mondays from 1-2:30 p.m. CDT (GMT-5) on June 3, 10, 17, 24, July 1, 8, 15, 2019 (if you can’t attend a session live, don’t worry – each will be recorded and available for 30 days for your review!):
- June 3
Change Intelligence Defined: Overview of the CQ System and YOUR CQ
- June 10
The Seven Change Leader Styles: Influencing for Impact and Commitment
- June 17
The CQ Assessment: Administration, Interpretation, and Research Results from Around the Globe
- June 24
CQ Case Studies – Applying CQ to Coach Individuals and Lead Teams
- July 1
CQ for Organizations, CQ and the Stages of the Change Lifecycle, and CQ and the Phases of Human Reactions to Change
- July 8
Facilitating CQ Learning Events and Integrating CQ as a Complement to Other Change Management Methodologies and Leadership Assessment Tools
- July 15
Making the Most of Your CQ Certification and Open Q&A
- In addition to webinar sessions, please allow for up to two hours per week to complete self-study materials
The following is required to complete CQ Certification:
- Participate in each webinar (or watch the recording if you can’t make the live session).
- Completion of prework for each session.
- A brief certification exam.
- A signed copy of the CQ Certification Agreement.
- Payment in full.
Leaders who get CQ get results.
Consultants and coaches who get CQ get results for their clients, teams, and organizations.
PMI is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.