Change Intelligence (CQ)
Virtual Certification Workshop
January 23 – February 27:
A Six-Week Course Designed to Help You Take Your Ability to Lead Change to a Whole New Level
Ready to register? Click here now!
CQ is a Skill You Can Develop to Become a Better Change Leader.
Effectively managing change is critical to career success, not to mention the health of your entire organization.
As a leader, you may have asked yourself:
- What if you could dramatically increase the probability that your change initiatives will succeed, that your people will buy-into changes, and that your organization will obtain a return-on-investment?
- What if you could teach yourself, your team members or your clients to become better change agents?
- What if you could stop struggling with the rotating “Program of the Month”, and see the changes your organization needs to make to survive and thrive actually take root?
Now you have an opportunity to become a subject matter expert in a powerful new system that will enable you to boost your own Change Intelligence as well as the CQ of those you lead,
coach, and support!
If you are looking for "a new way" to get results, CQ is the tool for you!
What is the CQ/Change Intelligence Certification Process?
CQ Certification equips participants with strategies and tools that go beyond information to insight; that are immediately accessible, applicable, and actionable on the job; and that can be used with the change agents you coach, teams you facilitate, and organizations you lead.
"Having gone through a sizable merger and facing system-wide change, the CQ process helps me as a CEO and my senior management team identify issues on how to lead our organization"
-Peter Bergman, President and CEO, Sisters of Charity Hospital, Catholic Health System
Your CQ Certification Process includes:
||Six 90-minute live, highly interactive CQ Certification Webinars facilitated by Dr. Barbara Trautlein, creator of the CQ System
||Self-study modules in between the webinars so you can apply your learning right away
||A CQ Toolkit complete with reproducible action planning, coaching, training, and meeting facilitation materials
||The online CQ/Change Intelligence Assessment and report customized for you, and access to purchase the CQ Assessment at a discounted price available only to certified professionals
||The 250-page book Change Intelligence: Use the Power of CQ to Lead Change that Sticks
||Complementary access to CQ Community of Practice webinars, Q&A sessions, and private discussion groups to share change intelligent best practices, case studies, and research
The CQ Certification Program is ideally suited for:
CQ Certification gives you credentials
that will set you apart among your peers and
equips you with the change intelligence you need
to make sustainable impact.
"Change Intelligence provides a clear roadmap for developing change leadership organization-wide using proven case studies on building bench strength from the executive to the shop floor and equipping change leaders."
-Dick Teets, Executive Vice President for Steelmaking and President and Chief Operating Officer for Steel Operations, Steel Dynamics, Incorporated
What We’ll Cover During the Six-Week Virtual Certification Process:
"The real-life case studies, interactive exercises, individual coaching and group facilitation action plans provided me a ton of value - way beyond what's in the book, and way more than I expected! I began using the new tools the very next day with my clients. They 'got' the simple yet powerful process right away, and within a month we're seeing amazing results!"
-P.D., Executive Coach, CQ Certified Professional
Space is limited.
Reserve your seat today!
- Regular Price is $1995.
- Contact email@example.com for discounts for groups.
- Ask us about private workshops to certify your team at your facility!
- Six, 90-minute live webinars between January 23 through February 27, 2015 from 2-3:30 p.m. Eastern U.S. time zone (if you can't attend a session live, don't worry - each will be recorded and available for 60 days for your review!):
- January 23 - Change Intelligence Defined: Overview of the CQ System and YOUR CQ
January 30 - The Seven Change Leader Styles: Influencing for Impact and Commitment
- February 6 - The CQ Assessment: Administration, Interpretation, and Research Results from Around the Globe
February 13 - CQ Case Studies: Applying CQ to Coach Individuals, Lead Teams and Transform Organizations
- February 20 - Facilitating CQ Learning Events and Integrating CQ as a Complement to Other Change Management Methodologies and Leadership Assessment Tools
- February 27 - Making the Most of Your CQ Certification and Open Q&A
NOTE: You may be able to obtain PDUs/Continuing Education Credits for CQ Certification Training!
- In addition to webinar sessions, please allow for up to two hours per week to complete self-study materials
The following is required to complete CQ Certification:
- Participate in each webinar (or watch the recording if you can't make the live session).
- Completion of prework for each session.
- A brief certification exam.
- A signed copy of the CQ Certification Agreement.
- Payment in full.
Leaders who get CQ get results.
Consultants and coaches who get CQ get results
for their clients, teams, and organizations.